[Open-scap] openscap HTML report redesign

Jan Lieskovsky jlieskov at redhat.com
Fri Jul 18 08:22:26 UTC 2014

Hello Martin,

----- Original Message -----

As already shared via IRC generally the report looks very nice. Just +1
to Simon's request, plus one small request related with first image too --
there's is note "Profile was selected." Assuming the intention was to list
concrete profile name here (e.g. Profile my_tailored_profile was selected).

Probably just question of not enough time to implement it, but would be nice
to see concrete profile name there.

Plus one reaction wrt to the search window / image - you search for "RPM"
substring. Could you describe the behaviour? Does it finds the first rule
having the substring? After pressing next, would it move to next occurrence?
Is there such "Next" button? (yet maybe providing capability to support searches:
* to the bottom of the page,
* to the top of the page

under assumption the currently selected rule would be the starting point for
the search might be handy to have too).

Thank you && Regards, Jan.
--
Jan iankko Lieskovsky / Red Hat Security Technologies Team