openscap HTML report redesign

Simon Lukasik slukasik at redhat.com
Thu Jul 17 18:59:58 UTC 2014

On 07/17/2014 08:33 PM, Martin Preisler wrote:
> [...]

Hello Martin,

The new report is wonderful.

I noticed that the report reads:

      Unauthenticated and unprivileged user root (...)

this wording really feels scary. Sure, I know you are only presenting
data from xccdf:TestResult. Sure, I know that these 'unauthenticated',
'unprivileged' have a special meaning in terms of XCCDF standard.
Nevertheless this language is scary.

OpenSCAP never authenticates user. OpenSCAP never grants any new
privileges to the user. Hence, OpenSCAP will always say:
'unauthenticated' and 'unprivileged'. Would you consider to wipe these
adjectives off?

Many thanks!

--
Simon Lukasik