Anyone going to Red Hat Summit?

Shawn Wells shawn at redhat.com
Fri Jan 24 16:43:15 UTC 2014

Red Hat Summit is this coming April [1] and there's a number of security
talks planned. One about SSG, "Applied SCAP: Automating security
compliance & remediation" was accepted [2]   :)

Summit passes increased from $995 to $1,495 this week and future
increases planned [3]. If anyone from the SSG community would like to
attend summit, contact me */_off list_/* and we'll be able to get you
registered with the original 'super saver' price. Applies to anyone in
the community (note that govvies can register @ $995 at any time by
default, so this largely helps out system integrators and commercial guys).

No, I don't get secret commissions on this or anything.... we just want
to enable as much of the SSG community to attend as possible! Again,
contact me /_*off list*_/.

[1] http://www.redhat.com/summit/
[2] http://www.redhat.com/summit/sessions/index.html#441
[3] https://redhat.g2planet.com/summit2014/register