SSG for RHEL 6 (UNCLASSIFIED)

Moessbauer, David david.moessbauer at progeny.net
Wed Feb 26 21:01:44 UTC 2014

Robert,

Thank you for this information, I have been impatiently waiting for a DISA released RHEL6 STIG Benchmark to run with SCC, and had been working through the manual STIG in its absence.  It is good to know that CA/ODAA will accept a non-DISA option.

I see where to acquire the NIST RH6 STIG v1r2, but you also noted in a prior email in this chain '...RHEL 6...provided by RH...'; is this a better option or is NIST version preferred?  If answer is RH, where is this found?

Thanks,

v/r

David Moessbauer
(410) 627-5633 (M)

The Information contained in or attached to this communication may be confidential and privileged proprietary intended only for the individual/s or entity to whom/which it is addressed. Any unauthorized use, distribution, copying or disclosure of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error please contact the sender immediately and delete from your system.