New report and guide in openscap 1.1.0

Shawn Wells shawn at redhat.com
Sun Aug 31 06:20:07 UTC 2014

On 8/28/14, 1:49 PM, Martin Preisler wrote:
> Hi,
>
> as you may know I have been working on a complete rewrite of HTML report and guide for the upcoming openscap 1.1.0 release. It's a feature that will touch almost every user of openscap. I would like to gather feedback from the scap-security-guide community so that we can make sure there aren't any blocker issues in the release. It is natural that there will be small issues that we will iron out in minor releases. Basically we would just like to make sure the new report and guide aren't missing anything crucial that would prevent adoption.
>
> See https://mpreisle.fedorapeople.org/openscap/1.1.0_xslt/ for sample HTML report and guide from SSG for RHEL6.
>
> Looking forward to feedback.

This is really, really great. I attended a presentation last week where
a community member used one of your earlier mockups in a presentation!

Could the "show all results" button also be added to the top? Slightly
inconvenient to scroll all the way to the bottom, then have to scroll
all the way to the top to begin full review.