scan question

Kordell, Luke T luke.t.kordell at lmco.com
Thu Sep 26 17:16:47 UTC 2013

Hello,.

     I recently downloaded the SCAP source code and noticed there were some additional profiles listed in the profiles folder. How can I run a scan against these profiles?  For instance wen trying to run a scan against the usgcb-rhel6-server.xml (after successfully using oscap xccdf validate) I get an "unknown document type" error. I think this is because I'm using the stig profile and the ssg cpe dictionary. If so how can I add a usgcb profile and cpe dictionary to successfully scan against this profile?

Thank you for the help.

Luke Kordell