Issue with PASS_MIN_DAYS validation

wm-lists wm-lists at nixpeeps.com
Thu Oct 24 18:12:07 UTC 2013

Shawn, Happy to contribute.  As I get it together, I'll provide what I
have.  I have a PCI-DSS QSA onsite for the foreseeable future to validate
what I'm doing against the PCI-DSS 2.0 standards (3.0 will be out soon
enough)..

I use openscap in conjunction with Red Hat Satellite for reporting purposes
to validate in scope systems