Remediation Scripts

Joe Wulf joe_wulf at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 26 15:03:53 UTC 2013

On hosts that do not have a requirement for perl, or python (i.e. compliant with the minimal-build concept) .... how would that remediation action occur were it coded in perl/python (or other language/tool)?  I believe it is reasonable to assume bash and coreutils will be there (please correct me if I am wrong) for a minimal build.

R,
-Joe