scap-security-guide v0.1-12 released

Shawn Wells shawn at redhat.com
Wed Jun 26 07:38:37 UTC 2013

On 2-MAY the SSG v0.1-11 update was released, reflecting the inclusion
of DISA FSO feedback on the (then) Draft RHEL6 STIG and several OVAL
improvements. It was a huge milestone, driving us over 1,800 unique code
commits!

We've since had an additional 88 commits, largely around OVAL content
cleanup and the rewrite of combinefixes.py to handle parameters for
OpenSCAP remediation generation (thanks, Jeff!). User feedback also
prompted us to fix the build system when compiling on Fedora 18+ and the
upcoming RHEL release.

SSG v0.1-12 has been released to the EPEL repository to reflect these
recent bugfixes and enhancements. Download instructions available on the
wiki:
https://fedorahosted.org/scap-security-guide/wiki/downloads

CHANGELOG: