The OSCAP Anaconda addon project announcement

Vratislav Podzimek vpodzime at redhat.com
Thu Jun 20 12:35:27 UTC 2013

Hello everybody,
I'd like to announce the start of the OSCAP Anaconda addon project. What
has started as a part of my masters thesis will from now on be a
standalone project. There is a Trac instance for the project [1] where
bugs and RFEs can be filed, a Git repository [2] with the sources and a
mailing list [3] where the discussions shall take place. For now, there
is no official package, but that is expected to change for Fedora 20.

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/oscap-anaconda-addon/wiki/WikiStart
[2] https://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/oscap-anaconda-addon.git

There has been practically no development since the last video preview
I've recorded and published as I am preparing for my final exams (Mon
Jun 24), but starting with the next week the progress will start again.

--
Vratislav Podzimek