Roadmap for next official DISA RHEL6 STIG release?

Robert Sanders rsanders at TrustedCS.com
Wed Jul 17 18:11:40 UTC 2013

Is there a tentative date for the next release by DISA of the RHEL6 STIG, both the manual and the benchmark?  I'm writing code right now looking at what is on the IASE web site (because that is what is 'official'), but I know there are just a few differences between that and what is in the SSG 'upstream' code base (kernel module /bin/true vice /bin/false for example).  Just wondering when the next iteration will become official....

-Rob