some questions about the checks / oval tests

Brian Millett bmillett at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 14:26:08 UTC 2013

On Sat, 9 Feb 2013 07:50:05 -0500
Gary Gapinski <Gapinski at nasa.gov> wrote:

>  SNIP of a great answer.

Nicely done.  Thanks for the answer.

--
Brian Millett
"We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries
    of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and
    invocations of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know
    many things."
'Such as?'
"The true secrets. The important things. Fourteen words to make someone fall
    in love with you forever, seven words to make them go without pain, how
    to say good-bye to a friend who is dying, how to be poor, how to be
    rich, how to rediscover dreams when the world has stolen them from you.
           -- [ Elric and Sheridan, "The Geometry of Shadows"]