[RFC] Rename stig-rhel6-server to stig-rhel6-server-upstream?

Steinke, Leland J Sr CTR DISA FSO (US) leland.j.steinke.ctr at mail.mil
Fri Dec 20 16:26:40 UTC 2013

I like the idea.  The devil, as always, is in the details.  DISA FSO has some unique requirements that need to be addressed somehow.  If they can be isolated for STIG synchronization and maintenance without causing undue stress on the rest of the SSG content, it could be all to the good.

Thanks,
Leland
--
Leland Steinke, Security+