Should the remediation enforce the restart of service configuration of which it's changing?

Kurt Seifried kseifried at redhat.com
Tue Dec 17 17:56:59 UTC 2013

On 12/17/2013 08:57 AM, Jan Lieskovsky wrote:
> [...]

Would it be possible to have it default to no restart but have an
optional switch to do a restart? In general it's not safe to restart
by default, but it would be a nice option to offer.

- --
Kurt Seifried Red Hat Security Response Team (SRT)
PGP: 0x5E267993 A90B F995 7350 148F 66BF 7554 160D 4553 5E26 7993