Bouncing messages?

Robert Sanders rsanders at TrustedCS.com
Wed Aug 28 18:39:06 UTC 2013

Just out of curiosity, has anyone else received messages from the mailing list that about too many bounces?  I got one a couple of weeks ago and did see a bunch of email on the web archive that I never received via email, but I just got another notice and there is nothing (recent) in the archive that I don't have here.

I've asked my IT group here to back track and see if any of our filters are bouncing stuff...

-Rob