Self Introduction

Jan Lieskovsky jlieskov at redhat.com
Wed Aug 28 10:48:28 UTC 2013

Hello guys,

  I have recently joined the Red Hat Security Technologies Team,
to help with selected packages maintenance and participate on discussions
wrt to OVAL content.

  I have previously worked for Red Hat Security Response Team,
so OVAL and XCCDF shouldn't be that strange topics in comparison with those, I have
been working in the past with (but of course some time will be needed
me to get / become a fully-fledged member of this community).

  Jeff's previously provided link:
  [1] https://fedorahosted.org/scap-security-guide/wiki/becomeadeveloper

was helpful for me too :) (already requested membership to the SCAP Security Guide
project).

Thank you && Regards, Jan.
--
Jan iankko Lieskovsky / Red Hat Security Technologies Team