git service down?

Brian Millett bmillett at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 20:07:06 UTC 2013

On Thu, 25 Apr 2013 15:57:10 -0400
David Smith <dsmith at eclipse.ncsc.mil> wrote:

> No issues here, as of 15:57.

Thanks

--
Brian Millett
"I told them, Delenn, as I was ordered. I only wish I could have told
 them the rest - about the great enemy that is returning and the prophecy
 that the two sides of our spirit must unite against the darkness or be
 destroyed. They say it will take both of our races to stop the darkness.
 I am told that the Earthers will discover all this, soon enough, on their
 own. I hope they are right. Because if we are wrong, no one will survive
 our mistake."
           -- [ Lennier, "Points of Departure"]