MISC additions query

Michael J. McConachie michael at redhat.com
Thu Sep 27 01:01:36 UTC 2012

Jeff,

I finished adding "this is a finding" clauses to pre-existing <ocil>
tags; I would like to start on the blank rows in the OCIL/check text
column and insert (at a minimum) <ocil clause="(this is a finding)"> on
each one, so that at least we have that step done for every row on the
ST page.

The we can auto-fill the bulk of the verbiage that's left to do with
macros at a later time as they are established, right?

Does this sound good?  If so, I'll get started on adding the checks to
those remaining blank boxes.

R/S
--

Red Hat Consulting