Proper forum...

Andrew Gilmore agilmore2 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 20:58:22 UTC 2012

> Hey Andrew----long time.  :)

Hey Joe! This is a healthier venue, I think. :)

The site you are looking for is "http://www.linux-pam.org", they have
> online and offline docs, as well as pointers to their mailing list.

I think I found it, the ks script I was working with didn't add pam_tally2
to the account module, so the success was not recorded. Sorted, although
sorting through internet "documentation" seems to be more of a chore every
year.

However, my second question went unanswered:

> >SRG requires no .forward files. I currently do some data processing on
> automated emails via procmail configured in .forward in a dedicated user.
> What is the best practice for configuring such?

Andrew