Proper forums for these questions?

Andrew Gilmore agilmore2 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 16:23:03 UTC 2012

So in digging through all this, I'm finding a couple of things that either
aren't working right or that will require alterations to my current
configuration to comply.

Where do I ask the following questions? It seems that this group isn't the
place, but my google-fu is coming up short.

auth pam_tally2 ... deny=5
in /etc/pam.d/system_auth doesn't appear to reset if I successfully enter
my password after a failure. Eventually I get locked out and the audit
scripts do not appear to allow "unlock="
What is the best practice for application of pam_tally2?

SRG requires no .forward files. I currently do some data processing on
automated emails via procmail configured in .forward in a dedicated user.
What is the best practice for configuring such?

Andrew