Restructuring/Update of Trac

Shawn Wells shawn at redhat.com
Sun Nov 25 15:14:00 UTC 2012

Hey Guys,

     I had some time to go in and (finally!) restructure Trac, the
Fedora Hosted provided ticketing system. In short:

- Killed off stale milestones and reassigned open tickets to new ones
which make sense. Note many items, such as CCE mappings, I'm considering
a ticket of a milestone (vs a milestone itself). To my knowledge we
cannot setup "sub milestones," so this approach seems best for now.
Current OPEN milestones are below:
         * Remediation Content Synchronization (adding in TBD
remediation scripts)
         * RHEL6 STIG - DISA InitialDraft Submission Feedback

- Updated "Components" of the project, which allows users to place
tickets against specific subsections. The updated list:
         * Build System
         * OVAL Content
         * Remediation Content
         * Tools
         * XCCDF Content

- By default all new tickets will be owned by Michele Newman, who will
screen them and pass along as appropriate.

     For those interested, here is a list of all open tickets by milestone:
https://fedorahosted.org/scap-security-guide/report/3

-Shawn