Only get (null) results when executing scap-security-guide-0.1-7

Peter Gustafsson pgustafs at redhat.com
Mon Nov 19 09:44:25 UTC 2012

Hi,

I only get (null) result on almost all test when using
scap-security-guide-0.1-6 or scap-security-guide-0.1-7.

I'm executing the test on a rhel 6.3 box having below version of
openscap installed:
openscap-utils-0.8.0-2.el6.x86_64
openscap-0.8.0-2.el6.x86_64

# oscap xccdf eval --profile server /usr/share/xml/scap/ssg/content/ssg-rhel6-xccdf.xml
Rule ID:	partition_for_tmp
Title:  	Ensure /tmp Located On Separate Partition
Result: 	(null)

Rule ID:	partition_for_var
Title:  	Ensure /var Located On Separate Partition
Result: 	(null)

Rule ID:	partition_for_var_log
Title:  	Ensure /var/log Located On Separate Partition
Result: 	(null)

Rule ID:	partition_for_var_log_audit
Title:  	Ensure /var/log/audit Located On Separate Partition
Result: 	(null)

Rule ID:	partition_for_home
Title:  	Ensure /home Located On Separate Partition
Result: 	(null)

Br,

Peter Gustafsson