Invalid Output using the scap-security-guide-0.1-6.noarch.rpm

Steve Grubb sgrubb at redhat.com
Thu Nov 1 16:34:54 UTC 2012

On Thursday, November 01, 2012 05:31:00 PM Peter Vrabec wrote:
> why do you consider this an openscap bug? I suppose it's a bug in the
> content. The profile you want to evaluate reference to not existing rule.

Well, the original poster was using 0.8 and I know bugs have been fixed since
then. So, in troubleshooting the issue, its a simple step to just update to
the latest and see if its still there or its fixed. They said its still there,
so its time to look deeper at the content.

 Maybe git bisect is helpful if it is known to have worked sometime in the
past.

-Steve