SSG M1 Objectives

Shawn Wells shawn at redhat.com
Fri Mar 16 17:04:40 UTC 2012

On 3/16/12 10:49 AM, Michael Palmiotto wrote:
> [...]

Thanks for jumping in Michael! Can you assign those tickets to yourself?

(1) Head to https://fedorahosted.org/scap-security-guide/report/1
(2) Click on your ticket
(3) Click on modify (top right)
(4) Near the bottom, under "Action" panel, select "accept" then Submit
Changes

I'd reassign them to you, but I don't know your fedora username.