typo and a question

David Egts degts at redhat.com
Wed Mar 14 12:50:02 UTC 2012

Thanks for the reply Jeff!

Maybe this is something we can talk about on the Aqueduct call [1] this Friday at 1p ET?

Seems like the Aqueduct community would be interested in the availability <fix>-like content whether it was baked into SSG or provided separately via bash or puppet.  It would be interesting to flesh out the pros and cons of each.

Thanks again!

Dave

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/aqueduct/wiki/Call