typo and a question

David Egts degts at redhat.com
Tue Mar 13 19:54:23 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I'm trying out SSG.  Great work!

I think I noticed a typo.  Search for "veal" here and I think it should be "eval"...

https://fedorahosted.org/scap-security-guide/

And now on to the question...  :-)

Does SSG generate (or plan to generate) remediation content?  Check the very bottom of this page for an example...

http://dev.gentoo.org/~swift/docs/genoval.xml

I tried "generate fix" with the SSG content, but the resulting script was empty.  I guess I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong, or if more needs to be added to SSG to provide remediation capabilities.

Thanks!

Dave

--
David D. Egts, RHCA, RHCSS #805007796228001
Principal Architect, Red Hat, Inc.