JBoss Enterprise Application Platform

Jeffrey Blank blank at eclipse.ncsc.mil
Fri Jun 15 21:01:44 UTC 2012

Also, we're trying to do an ACK/NACK model for commits (posting all
commits to the mailing list, and permitting the push once someone else
has verified it).  It may not make sense for your portion of the project
yet, but it might be where you want to end up.

I found it very helpful for getting contributors up to speed on the
right level of granularity for Rules and checks.