JBoss Enterprise Application Platform

Kenny Peeples kpeeples at redhat.com
Wed Jun 13 06:45:52 UTC 2012

I am pleased to announce that the JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP) SCAP project has been added to the scap-security-guide project.  The initial content (OVAL and OCIL) has been added to the repository under JBossEAP5.  We have released the initial content to the NIST NCP and to DISA for approval as a STIG.  The content includes the Common Criteria Certification guidelines, Red Hat best practices and some DISA guidelines as well as mappings to NIST and DISA security controls.  Additional content will be added for EAP 5.  Future milestones should include adding content for EAP 6, SOA-P 5 and additional JBoss Middleware projects.  We look forward to getting feedback, comments and suggestions from the community as we build the SCAP content for JBoss Middleware.

Kenneth W. Peeples, C|HFI, Security+
Red Hat Consulting
OASIS Member (AMQP, SAML, XACML TC), Infragard Member
Cell: 843.636.3719
Office: 843.323.4261
kpeeples at redhat.com
http://www.redhat.com