"This element is not expected." running oscap

Kevin Spargur kspargur at redhat.com
Thu Jul 26 10:01:00 UTC 2012

Hey, welcome to the list.  I saw the same issue as well.  I believe it relates to the    <oval id="accounts_password_reuse_limit"
value="password_history_retain_number"/> shorthand not getting transformed because the parent is a group rather then a rule.  The patch I submitted last night removed the error for me.

-Kevin