disa-stig-rhel5-v1r0.6-xccdf-manual.xml

Shannon Mitchell shannon.mitchell at merlintechs.com
Tue Aug 7 20:14:36 UTC 2012

I'm just guessing here, but it looks like the manual is meant to be the
full thing.  The oval language seems very limited on what it can do, so it
only takes care of a small subset of the full set of checks.  The bad thing
is that it looks like the nessus scans that I have seen run against my
systems check for all of them and not just the 350 in the benchmark.