disa-stig-rhel5-v1r0.6-xccdf-manual.xml

Willem Bos whbos at xs4all.nl
Tue Aug 7 17:41:31 UTC 2012

Hi Jeffrey,

Are you sure disa-stig-rhel5-v1r0.6-xccdf-manual.xml is based on
disa-stig-rhel5-v1r0.6-xccdf.xml?

The *-manual.xml file contains a lot more <title>GEN*</title> tags :

grep -c '<title>GEN' U_RedHat_5_V1R0.6_STIG_Benchmark-xccdf.xml
350

grep -c '<title>GEN'
scap-security-guide/RHEL6/references/disa-stig-rhel5-v1r0.6-xccdf.xml
350

grep -c '<title>GEN'
scap-security-guide/RHEL6/references/disa-stig-rhel5-v1r0.6-xccdf-manual.xml
569

Maybe I'm missing something obvious but like I said, I'm new to this stuff :)

Regards,
Willem.