disa-stig-rhel5-v1r0.6-xccdf-manual.xml

Jeffrey Blank blank at eclipse.ncsc.mil
Mon Aug 6 14:20:23 UTC 2012

This should be the same semantically (as the authoritative version from
iase.disa.mil) -- I just ran it through xmllint (or was it tidy?) to
make it readable in a text editor.  (And yes, I should have documented
this.)

I really can't remember which, but if you'd like to do a quick re-run of
each and compare, it would certainly be good for us to document its
congruence with the official version :)

(Also note that we are not the maintainers of that content for RHEL 5.)