push now: deadline for CCIs as idents

Jeffrey Blank blank at eclipse.ncsc.mil
Fri Apr 27 14:31:49 UTC 2012

All CCIs (as idents) are hereby ACK'ed until today at noon.
(Push them at will.)

At that time some of the XSLT transforms will change.  Any new CCIs
after that time will be expected to appear as references, and take a
form similar to (for fictional CCI-000123, CCI-000456):
<ref disa="123,456"/>

The new templates (in shorthand2xccdf.xslt) will expand these out into
proper, per-CCI reference tags in final XCCDF output.  This will also
enable easier querying as Simon had mentioned.

I (or a willing volunteer) will then quickly translate all existing CCIs
(as idents) into this new format.

Again, I apologize for the initial goof, confusing idents and references...

Thanks,
Jeff