scap-security-guide: building SCAP content for RHEL 6

James Labocki jlabocki at redhat.com
Thu Sep 29 15:55:42 UTC 2011

Jeff,

This is great stuff and welcome to the mailing list. I believe the Aqueduct community would be very interested in contributing to your effort and also serving as an exchange for the content to a broader audience. Would you like a bullet point on our next community call to explain and answer questions?

Aaron Prayther, this is a good bullet for the agenda. Are you ready to be the ring master next Friday? :)

-James