Hello List!

Jeffrey Blank blank at eclipse.ncsc.mil
Thu Nov 3 20:05:04 UTC 2011

Great, welcome.

We're always looking for contributions about best practice, as well as
help with annotating existing portions of guidance in order to reference
policy documents (to help simplify C&A for other folks).  Of course,
authoritative policy can depend on your particular industry or part of
government, as well as the system's role.

Feel free to send questions anytime.

Thanks,
Jeff

Jeffrey Blank