OVAL checks that work correctly

Jeffrey Blank blank at eclipse.ncsc.mil
Wed Dec 21 21:33:20 UTC 2011

Yes -- good catch again.  I realized this, and I believe I've already
fixed it.  (Let me know if not.)

In transforms/xccdf2oscapvalid.xslt, I added a transform to add
attribute selected="false" to all rules.  (I should probably move this
to shorthand2xccdf.xslt, since it's not related to oscap's validation
requirements.  Or perhaps to xccdf-addprofiles.xslt, since it's related
to making Profiles work.)

Originally, I had tried adding "selected=false" to the toplevel Groups,
but oscap did not make the Group/Rule children inherit this when it
builds its internal "policy" for each profile.

(Page 18 of the XCCDF 1.1.4 spec, and
Page 20 of the XCCDF 1.2 spec,
which describe the behavior of "selected,"
suggests this should work. But no big deal.  It's simpler to just set
the rules directly anyway.)

Thanks,
Jeff