Creating alert definitions with CLI

Jay Shaughnessy jshaughn at redhat.com
Tue Nov 11 14:15:46 UTC 2014

Right, automatic migration of resource-specific defs doesn't really make
sense  because we wouldn't know how to map things.  In general, any
mapping involving ID's would be hard.   But export of a definition, even
if it then involves some massaging, or includes some sort of
variable-name where necessary, should still be very useful.