Disabled metrics are still collected

Thomas Segismont tsegismo at redhat.com
Mon Mar 17 10:41:02 UTC 2014

I wanted to reply that it may have something to do with having a GUI
opened and pointing to the Metrics tab of the resource.

Then I checked the commit log, saw it was actually the problem, and was
already fixed by almighty Jay:
https://github.com/rhq-project/rhq/commit/98b52a8c85836b6b5dbd8f2996a7037f52a92637

Thomas