Optimization of descendent resource queries

Jay Shaughnessy jshaughn at redhat.com
Mon Mar 3 17:05:02 UTC 2014

Thomas, as far as I can see, yes.  There were basically 4 queries I
found.  And all of those have been replaced.  If there is something else
lurking I didn't see it in my searches of domain and server jar code.

If you know of something let me know, or if you want to to search around
to double-check my looking, please do!  I don't think this means we want
to necessarily go crazy with deep trees,  especially low levels with
high cardinality like that query-cache thing.  But if it is required to
go to level 7 I think it will now be OK.

And welcome back :)

-Jay