Bug 991149 - Refactor Plugin Container Services initialization

Thomas Segismont tsegismo at redhat.com
Wed Jan 29 14:21:58 UTC 2014

I had incidentally pushed the changes into a badly named branch
(bug/949065 instead of bug/991149). And of course, I deleted the branch
some time after...

So, thanks to git ref-log and after rebasing on master, the changes are
in the good branch now bug/991149:
https://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/rhq/rhq.git/commit/?h=bug/991149&id=2900e5d4f4f5a765b6aff174f9e67206a9f4d060

I'm going to merge it by the end of the week unless somebody shouts.

Thomas