Github Migration - Phase 3

Stefan Negrea snegrea at redhat.com
Thu Feb 27 23:10:59 UTC 2014

Hello Everybody,

Phase 3 of the github migration will start in just a few hours.

Here is the plan:

1) Mazz will remove all write access to fedorahosted repository early evening (US time)
2) I will perform the migration Friday, trying to minimize the time without a repository open for commits. The plan is to do this before the start of the European work day.
3) I will send an email when the migration completes with instructions on how to update local repositories.

The old fedorahosted repository will be kept with read-only access until a later time.

Please let me know if you have any questions or need help with the migration.

Thank you,
Stefan Negrea

Software Engineer