Inclusion of libsigar-arm?

Heiko W.Rupp hrupp at redhat.com
Sun Feb 23 20:33:36 UTC 2014

Hey,

I'd like to include libsigar-arm in 4.10 so that you can run the rhq-agent out of the box
(see http://pilhuhn.blogspot.de/2014/02/running-rhq-agent-on-raspberry-pi.html )

As this is not in the sigar distro we use, I wonder what the best way is to achieve
this.
Simplest is for sure to make a directory
modules/enterprise/agent/extra, put that library into it and then have in ant-run.xml
inside the agent module an additional line

    <copy file="${basedir}/extra/libsigar-arm-linux.so" todir="${agent.distro.dir}/lib"/>

to copy the library into the target.
In a mavenized environment, this is only the 2nd best option of course.

So what would work better?

  Heiko