Github Overview - Phase 1 - Github Migration

Stefan Negrea snegrea at redhat.com
Fri Feb 21 14:36:24 UTC 2014

The following meeting has been modified:

Subject: Github Overview - Phase 1 - Github Migration
Organizer: "Stefan Negrea" <snegrea at redhat.com>

Location: Google Hangout
Time: Monday, February 24, 2014, 9:00:00 AM - 10:00:00 AM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central [MODIFIED]

Invitees: rhq-devel at lists.fedorahosted.org

Hello Everybody,

Part of the Github migration plan is to have an overview of Github in phase 1. I plan on going over the basic settings required for the migration such as ssh keys, account setup, and required local changes. I will also show a couple of interesting Github features.

Please let me know if you have any specific topics or questions that you want covered and will be glad to add to the meeting.

I will send the hangout details shortly before the meeting on #rhq channel on freenode.

Thank you,
Stefan Negrea