Fwd: Manual add from CLI lead to duplicate resources

Jay Shaughnessy jshaughn at redhat.com
Mon Feb 17 20:39:00 UTC 2014

That seems pretty strange.   Did you end up with 800 resources (the
number I see in the script) and you're missing some, or did you get more
than 800; the expected resources plus duplicates?  Duplicates, of
course, should not happen.  It is disallowed to have the same resource
key multiple times under the same parent.  So, this could be a serious
issue.

Any interesting agent log messages?

When the script completes are the duplicates only in the server
inventory, or also on the agent?