adoc, md or both?

Lukas Krejci lkrejci at redhat.com
Thu Dec 4 20:13:59 UTC 2014

For me the inflection point was your remark about "two trailing spaces meaning

W. T. H.!

I'm not aware of such nonsense in Asciidoc. In fact, apart from table
formatting strings, it is exceptionally easy to read in clear text.

I recently wrote quite a bit of Asciidoc and now actually prefer it over any
rich text editors. After a while one doesn't really need any WYSIWYG because
the formatting is very predictable and clear.