Extract remote interfaces into own module

Jiri Kremser jkremser at redhat.com
Fri Aug 8 12:19:49 UTC 2014

Hi,
  I think, it is a good idea. Other option to achieve the same effect would be to play a little bit with maven-jar-plugin. I mean, if we define 2 executions. One as it is (or we can filter out/exclude the Remote ifaces) and the new one with `<include>org/rhq/**/*Remote</include>`, it would create two jar files.

To be honest, it seems over complicated, I just wanted offer another solution, the original split you suggested seems simpler and cleaner.

| I think it could be good to move all the remote EJB-Interfaces (plus needed
| Pojo classes) into a separate maven module and package(*) that would then

What "needed Pojo classes" are we talking about? Everything should be in core/domain, right? Do you mean the classes referenced from the jdoc? Like exception, etc.?

jk