build error - look familar?

John Mazzitelli mazz at redhat.com
Wed Apr 9 15:15:51 UTC 2014

So stupid. I just happened to remember that GWT needs no-arg constructors in classes it needs to serialize, so I looked at my new domain class and sure enough, I forgot the no-arg constr. Build now passes.

Why in the world can't GWT tell me something as simple as "ERROR: missing no-arg constructor" ????? How hard could it be to tell me that during compilation rather than spitting out meaningless messages?