build error - look familar?

John Mazzitelli mazz at redhat.com
Wed Apr 9 00:48:18 UTC 2014

I don't mess with anything wrt gwt versions - so what ever is used in master is what I'm using. I am able to debug my gwt app using the normal JPDA mechanisms and dev mode.

I did do a clean build in the sense that I deleted all target directories and rebuilt from root. I didn't purge my local mvn repo or anything like that.