Agent / Server Communications

Van Dillon vandillon at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 14:31:03 UTC 2013

Hi Lucas,

After putting some time into researching the project, I think I'm ready to
start changing the communications layer as Greg Hinkle describes in the
"Design-Agent-Server Communications 3" wiki entry.

While going through the proposal again to extract requirements, I got the
impression that Greg has already done some of the work.  It seems likely
from the way he talks about it.  If Greg did start writing code, it would
give me a head start if I could see it.  Is there code available that I can
look at?

Thanks,

Van