change to runtime jre properties

Larry O'Leary loleary at redhat.com
Mon Oct 14 16:14:43 UTC 2013

What is the rationale behind this change? This seems like a very bad
idea considering that in a server environment JAVA_HOME, RHQ_JAVA_HOME,
etc are not what control the server's JVM but rather what is specified
by `alternatives`. In which case, `java` is resolved from $PATH.

Environment variables and system properties are only intended as a means
to override the default. By requiring use of overrides, it makes RHQ
less portable and harder to provision/use.
--
Larry O'Leary
https://plus.google.com/u/0/112645929986009801513